Dang Rabbits.

On alt.rv theres a question on how to stop a rabbit from eating wires. I figured someone here might be able to give a good answer!

Reply to
miles

Distract him with bowling balls or da machine.

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

miles wrote in news:adtQi.1360$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe21.lga:

You need real wires, they won't bite. Stop using wires made of lettuce.

Reply to
Me

Send over a couple of crave cases of white castles and I'll let ya in on the secret.......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Secret, my skinny ass!!!

A month hooked up to "the machine" is no secret.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I'd be scared of the secret if i was you miles =)

Reply to
chris thompson

Hey, at least we know that the wabbit is not in jail, like we thought he might have been

Reply to
azwiley1

I tried White Castles ONCE...and that was a few times too many. Those things are disgusting! Are the patties really made by Purina?

Reply to
miles

Yep, I am. After what happened to me when I ate white castles. Does it involve a finger being pulled?

Reply to
miles

Jail..no Working my ass off....yup Tis that time of year when tractors and combines hit the road to piss off everybody. I'm starting to think I've lost my touch...I've only been flipped off twice so far.

You guys have fun

Bugs

Reply to
Denny

I'll defer to Denny on this one...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

High speed internet is probably part of the "rights" inmates have now..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

your not staying on the highway long enough or at the right time of day. try using gear 6 instead of 8 and only half trottle...should get you the desired results, heck i get flipped off more than that on a 30hp compact. (Farm Trac 270DTC)

or maybe you need a bigger combine *grin*

Reply to
chris thompson

Does he get conjugal visits with the machine when in the 'pokey'? Oh, never mind, plenty of real machines in the pokey...

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

I wonder if there are any systems that let inmates have internet access? They don't have any internet access in Michigan, at least inside a secure facility.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

That's what I'm doing wrong, I'm in 15th on the road.... I wonder what the flippers would think if they knew the person they were flipping off had an ar beside the seat... Never know when a rogue groundhog will show up...

JD 9600....... Even Roy's ass ain't that wide.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

umm.. maybe that's why they call it the pokey?