Recommend Subaru mechanic northwest Boston MA 'burbs?

Any recommendations on a good mechanic to take a 2004 Subaru Outback wagon to in northwest Boston MA suburbs (we live in Lexington, so anything in a reasonable radius...).

Just the usual kind of maintenance and upkeep...

Thanks in advance,

dwh

Reply to
denis

What's wrong with the dealer?

Reply to
BobN

Whatever you do, don't take it to Village Subaru in Acton. Check out the BBB ratings - I wish I had.

Reply to
Eric Krupka

Can you be a little more specific? The BBB web site does indicate they have at least on unanswered complaint, ubt they have answered others, and there are no complaints in the service/customer service areas.

If you wouldn't take it there, where do you take yours?

Thanks,

dwh

Eric Krupka wrote:

Reply to
denis

Uh... which dealer?

This is a used car. The nearest dealers are Belmont (Cityside) and Acton. I have heard negative things about Belmont, and on the Arlington list at least there are some recommendations for Village Subaru in Acton...

Thanks,

dwh

BobN wrote:

Reply to
denis

I'm having some trouble getting the General Manager to honor promises he and a salesman made when I purchased my Subie there. Given that it's the GM who won't stand up for what he said, I'd be *very* wary of any dealings with them, even the service department. That said, I haven't taken my Subie there for service, so you may be ok. I'll take mine elsewhere, though.

-eric

Reply to
Eric Krupka