second thoughts...

i've been having these second thoughts about my 98 forester. it was surely a nice car when i bought it, even if it had 135k miles. i think back about putting my bike in the back and going mountain biking, going to remote sites, having prospects of going up into the mountains, the view; it was a nice ride. The head gasket eventually did it in for me though, but i miss that car... oh well.

Reply to
glasceus

When you had it all you'd do is whine about how bad it was. Then, when you finally sold it, you said how happy you were that it was someone else's problem now.

Back under your bridge, troll!

Reply to
Remco

You still here?

Reply to
Jim Stewart

You may miss the car. We don't miss you.

Who's got the group's can of "Trollbegone?"

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

Thank you for expressing your apparent interest in the position of "group shit-stirrer". While we find your credentials to be somewhat well written, please be aware that we currently don't have openings for more in this position. We have your information on file and will contact you should an opening occur.

Reply to
Jim Stewart