Should I add a up and downpipe?

I already have a midpipe back setup with a Magnaflow exhaust and a UTEC. Considering adding an uppipe and downpipe for $200 from a friend of a friend who has trashed two WRX's already and now has an STI since he's a Daddy's boy. Lucky Bastard. Anyways, he wants to charge for labor to install the stuff and he initially said $600 installed. He also has a cold air intake which ended up trashing his last WRX since water got in it. Should I get the uppipe and downpipe with the cold air intake if the price is right? Thanks for your input.

Reply to
GMan

GMan,

You may want to try some cool upgrades from

the up and down pipe and get the outrageous 'O' pipe. Only $200.You will be the envy of all the rice burners on the drag............... Semrad

Reply to
Robert Semrad

what's he charging for just the parts? this isn't that hard to install.

what kind of up/dp are they?

ken

Reply to
Ken Gilbert

It took me about 30 seconds to realize this was a joke.....

Reply to
null_pointer