sony cdx-r3300 & Subaru Liberty gx '94

I am looking at upgrading the audio system in my Subaru Liberty GX 1994 model car.

It currently has the factory audio head unit installed.

The replacement system I am looking at is the

SONY CDX-R3300 which a local shop has on special for a very good price.

The Car currently has 6 speakers as factory fitted.

6 speakers = 2 at rear left/right (standard) 2 at front left/right (standard) 2 small tweaters in front at top left/right near rear side mirrors

I'm not sure how the front speakers are wired and was worndering if the Sony was a good repacement?. And any tips on installing the Sony unit if I decided to purchase it. (ie wiring and mounting bracket etc). There would be no extra items needed for purchase?

Reply to
Gregory Kleverlaan