Starting problem

I jsut replaced the engine and transmission in my 1989 Subrau RX with the 1.8 turbo motor. I replaced the engine first then the transmission. The engine ran before I took it out. Now all the engine does is turn over. I get spark and I know there is fuel at the fuel regulator. I havnt tested the injectors yet. Can anyone pls help me out? Thank you very much.

Reply to
Toolhandle31