Subaru and hybrid drive

I see that Ford just announced their SUV with hybrid power. They tout 35 city/

38 highway. I never would have believed my OB or Baja was considered a "gas guzzler", but it seems it is at _only_ 28 mpg highway.

Anyone heard any news about a Subaru US offering? Username munged by FixNews

Reply to
Don

Don wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@icehouse.net:

Subaru has showcased two hybrid concept vehicles so they are at least looking into it. Too my knowledge they have not announced a vehicle that will be for sale.

Do searches on Subaru R1e and Subaru B9SC for more information.

Reply to
Fuzzy Logic

It's too bad that all hybrids are boring and not cool like the B9SC.

And what's with the wacky concept car names? hehehe...

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker