Subaru below average in 2004 JD Power vehicle dependability:-(

In addition to having a 2005 OBW, I have a 2000 Ford Focus. When I bought it in October 2003, I did a recall check on it and it had no less than 6-7 recalls. I have put 20,000 Klms on it since then and other than two new tires, it has been trouble free.

Ron

Reply to
Rockin Ronnie

This was a few years back, in the late 90's. If money wasn't so tight, I might consider a rear-drive Ford... They seem to be able to bolt those together OK. I still prefer them over the other American offerings, which is how I ended up with them in the first place.

I remember the Expo. Weird looking car. Always liked it though. Wasn't there a Dodge/Plymouth twin to that?

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker

No, only ruled by such!

SCNR

florian ;)

Reply to
Florian Feuser /FFF/

Touché!

Reply to
Henry Paul

Sounds like Saddam's opening statement...

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

I have to say, I loved seeing the photos of him squirming on the stand.

Reply to
Henry Paul

From the explanation I read, the JD Power's rating declined because of teething problems with "new models". I assume that means the Baja and the STi.

Any comments from owners of those two?

Reply to
Philip Procter

Dunno, but a dealer we visited last week offered to knock 5Gs off a Baja because we had a pulse

Reply to
lee