subaru engine parts

i recently dissected a 2.2L engine as a home project and would like to sell the parts off, the motor has around 130k on it, and smoked a little while under load [i.e. climbing hills and such] heads are good, oil pan is good, all pullies, intake carb, everything, except the water pump, i needed that and have used it, so if anyone needs anythign from this feel free to email me @ stant / at / yahoo / . / com / Thanks everyone

Reply to
sam

What year is the engine?

Mike

Reply to
Mike G.

1990 legacy L wagon
Reply to
sam

last chance for any parts off this thing...blocks going to the junkyard if no one is interested....

Reply to
sam

Sam, The email you provided did not work. (yahoo) Have I missed something?

Reply to
John

huh...should work....

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com