Subaru Legacy 2.2 '90 electric schematics

Can anybdy tell me where can I get electric schematics for SL 2.2 y1990? I'm new here and I'll be glad if you help me. Thnx. :confused:

Reply to
67bula67

What do you mean by "Schematics" TG

Reply to
TG

The plan of electrical elements in Subaru Legacy 1990 LP! BB

Reply to
67bula67

Still not sure what you need but the factory service manual has wiring diagrams and component location maps. They do not supply circuit board schematics for individual components. The best place to go is Ebay and get the manual on CD. TG

Reply to
TG