Subaru Legacy Subwoofer

I have a Subaru Subwoofer for sale. Part # is H6300AS030. It is from a 96 Legacy but should most likely fit any Outback/Legacy from 95 to

  1. If I'm wrong let me know. O.B.O. I'm in Colorado Springs, can ship if need be. Let me know if you are interested.

Peter

Reply to
tabipapa

Forgot to add, I have the wiring harness as well.

Reply to
tabipapa

Where is it installed by the factory? On the rear deck (right or left)?

What good would it do for me if I have a 99 Legacy L sedan which did not come from the factory with a sub and therefore has no wir>>> I have a Subaru Subwoofer for sale. Part # is H6300AS030. It is from

Reply to
X-Eliminator

The factory installs it under the driver's seat (or the passenger's seat if the driver's side is a power seat).

Tabipapa said the harness comes with it. It plugs in between the radio and the dashboard harness going to the radio.

Honestly, this is about the simplest subwoof install known. The worst part is figuring out how to get the dash and center console apart to run the harness.

Reply to
nobody >