Subaru top rated in Consumer Report

Oddly enough, Chrysler's quality is cited to be improved under Fiat's leadership. Truly, these must be the final days... :-)

Reply to
dsi1

"Though Chrysler finished last among the 13, CR noted it was the second most improved"

Must have been b****y terrible before if it was second most improved and it still only got up to finish last.

Reply to
bugalugs

I think I might like their 300 model. The last Chrysler I had was a 67 Barracuda with a 273 V8. That was a pretty spiffy car! I also had a Mitsubishi-Dodge Colt. That was kinda fun but that don't count. :-)

Reply to
dsi1

Since the 70's, the only Chryslers worth having were the foreign-built ones like the ones by Mitsubishi. Chrysler's cars are some of the best looking ones out there among the North American brands, but they are fragile.

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

The Mitsubishi 380 went down like a lead balloon in Australia. It was canned after a very short run.

I notice Subaru are getting a lot of publicity as the give-away car on the Ellen show. (I'll get in first here) I don't think that that is the only way Subaru of America can move them out the door.

Reply to
bugalugs