SubaruParts.com

I was wondering if anybody has ordered parts from Subaruparts.com and if they were satisfied with their purchase.

Thanks

Reply to
Craig

In news:zsrKb.285277$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net, Craig spewed:

2 or so years ago, I avoided them based on many reports posted in this NG and on i-club.com and nasioc.com. In the past year I have placed 3 orders with them and have had no difficulty at all. The goods were timely delivered and were exactly what I ordered. YMMV.
Reply to
Ned Pike

You might want to compare prices with

did business twice with them and am very satisfied. And this implied shipping to Canada. Gilels (Montreal)

Reply to
Gilles Gour

Yes.

No.

But that was a few years ago now.

Reply to
Cam Penner

Reply to
Edward Hayes

I've never ordered from subaruparts.com, but have(only once) from 1stsubaru and it was your average no hassle transaction. I don't know about subaruparts.com, but 1stsubaru is simply a dealership that has opened a separate parts site to generate additional revenues for the dealership.

Reply to
Le Bernadin

I have placed a half dozen orders with them over the past year or so with no problems at all - the website even gives you an idea when something will be available if it's not in stock - great place to order from!

They got a ton of bad reviews in previous years - maybe there was a management change or something, because they are top notch now.

Reply to
David & Caroline

I ordered floor mats from them about a year ago. They screwed up and didn't ship, even though they had received the order. However, to rectify the situation they overnighted them to me and they picked up the shipping costs. I left a happy customer!

-Kurt

Craig wrote:

Reply to
Kurt C. Hack

most of the online parts places are dealerships -

is in the northwest somewhere (I forget),
is in NH,
is another dealership, etc.

Reply to
David & Caroline

And 1stsubaruparts.com is:

1st Subaru Parts is a division of Auburn Subaru 3025 Auburn Way North Auburn, WA. 98002

They kinda got the information buried on their website - click on "Policy".

Reply to
Ed Fortmiller

Bought my tweeter speakers and rear latch wing and latch handle. All were shipped nice but the handle had a small dent on the inside of it. Paint match on wind was perfect. Drilling the holes was a bit difficult. Even with the templates, they didn't match.

Reply to
M. Butkus

Reply to
Crash

I just got a transverse arm from them in about a week at somewhere around 25% under my local dealers quote. No complaints here.

-rick-

Reply to
-rick-