Subie lease deals: does shopping help?

Our 2000 OBW is nearing the end of it's lease. It has been an exceptional car. Very little has gone wrong. I have replaced the tires recently and will be under the lease mileage (currently 90,000 KLMs @ 25K per year). The car is in excellent condition and has been well maintained.

My intention is to lease a new Subie be it either a Legacy wagon or OBW. Without weighing the pros and cons of leasing Versus buying, does it pay to shop around for a lease? For my current lease we simply walked in and talked to a salesman and went from there but I would like to do things differently this time around and look at ways of saving a little cash. The residual or end-lease value is $17,287.40CDN.

Ron

Reply to
Rockin Ronnie

if leasing in Canada is the same as in Australia, shop around for best price, with ALL accessories and options you want... then go to the lease company of your choice with your quotes, and get THEM to shop around for you also, making sure they have the EXACT specifications you want...

out here, the leasing company I deal with got me about a 3k saving, through sheer buying power...

differently

Reply to
Andrew Morris