Hybrids???

All this talk about fuel economy makes me want to know when Subaru plans to introduce the hybrid gas/electric engine? For a 4 cylinder wagon, my Outback gets terrible fuel economy, and I don't even have the HP to show for it. If Subaru releases an Outback Hybrid in '05 that gets 30MPG, I'll be the first one in line. One gas guzzler is enough for me.

--

Reply to
Madison MacLard

I hear ya. These hybrids do sound rather interesting.

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

"Madison MacLard" wrote in news:wXDNb.4902$Ur.278451@localhost:

They are certainly looking at hybrids. Here are two recently shown concept cars:

Fuzzy Logic