summer rubber

I got that. I guess I was not reading slowly enough to realize it was a wrangler. I was under an assumption it was a 5 door jeep. But, then, even wrangler is 4 seater. Could not read your mind if you run your lil mule with rear seats folded, removed or fully intact.

Reply to
Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat and Body Roll Bros Suspension

Frank