Suspension upgrade on my 2007 Subaru Impreza Hatchback

Hey Everyone!

So, I'm looking to upgrade my front and rear suspension on my Impreza. I'm looking to raise my ride height so I can stick beefy 'ol tires or whatever to make it more capable offroad. I was looking at coilovers from the likes of Speedway Motors, Raceway, and Turn In Concepts, but I'm just not sure what the best loadout should be. Not only that, but I also am not sure what all I should run to fully accompany my setup. I'm not looking for cheap, but more mid-range. Any help would be appreciated!

Reply to
ICollins99

1 Lucky Texan