Swap lock cylinders?

The lock cylinder (if that´s what it´s called in English?) on the driver side is getting rather worn out. Would it be possible to use the cyliinder in the door on the right hand side? If so, is it a complicated operation?

BE Norway

Reply to
Bengt Engan

Hello BE

As a note, if you end up purchasing a new or used lock, you can have it retro-fitted to your existing key by a locksmith. Cost me 15$CAN (~10$US) and took 15 minutes for the rear hatch lock on my wagon.

Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas Dore

Reply to