Technical Service Bulletin 11-53-98.

I keep reading about this Tech Bulletin, Technical Service Bulletin

11-53-98.

I am relatively interested in what it might say, since I periodically experience this so-called "engine hesitation", but I don't particulary feel like shelling out the $20 the subaru website wants to charge me for it...

In a nutshell, can anyone out there tell me what it covers? And does it offer any solutions, or just indetify some problems??

Mike '97 Impreza Wagon (a green none)

Reply to
bb2003