Timing a 2.2 Impreza &Where can I find a good service manual

I purchased a service CD and found the timing mark picutre. When I started to replace the blet on my vehicle the Cam marks did not line up with the crank marks. Can any one make any suggestions. Example, when belt marks were aligned with cam positionnotches, the cams were not aligned, When the cam marks were aligned, the crank key and pulley knotch were not alighed with any thing. Any suggestions?

Note the CD manual does not provide enougfh information.

Reply to
Crougar7