Tires: Dunlop SP Sport A2 declared crappy by the masses

Wow...seems I wasn't the only person to have a Very Bad experience with the Dunlop Sport A2. The theme of "Great when new, noisy and oval shortly thereafter" seems to ring consistently.

You'll have to specify your car make, year and model from the main page:

and then you can visit this link for the reviews:

Anyhoo, it just makes me even more unhappy to see what a trend this was.

Best Regards,

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

Yeah - I think I read your review @ Tirerack, and went for a set of ContiExtreme Contacts. So far so good. A bit more expansion joint/ frost buckle bump noise than I'd like, but for a V-rated tire it's not bad. And they are good in the rain, in which the Subie awd thrives. I'd think they'd be good enough in the snow for a season or two as well, such that I'll let my wife ('03 SE sedan) have my Blizzaks next fall. Terry

Reply to
TW-Ohio