Totaled Legacy

My friend found a 1999 Legacy that has been rolled but is driveable. Does anyone have a Legacy that has a blown engine that they want to sell?

At this time I don't know if it is a GT or Outback.

If not, does anyone know where we can get the parts to fix it for reasonable?

Reply to
Carol

You should consider posting this in the appropriate forums at

and

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan