TWO Legacies wouldn't start

Hello It's been pretty cold here in the snow in NY State so I put my 2 Legacy Wagons 96 and 99 in the garage and put the gas heater on overnight. Next morning neither of them would start until I left them out in the cold. Why please? Gil (newbie to USA from UK!)

Reply to
Gil Cleeton

What did they do exactly? Did they crank?

Reply to
rwessley

Could you have depleted all the oxygen from the garage with the heater?

Reply to
Jim Stewart