Update on AT Temp light flashing

Last week I posted about the AT Temp warning light flashing 16 times when I start the car. Yesterday it stopped doing that. I suppose that enough cycles had passed without error that the code was cleared. Thanks to all who provided their experience and knowledge of this phenomenon.

Reply to
BobN

No, the light goes on for about a second on startup, then goes out without further flashing. Just as it had always done since new.

Reply to
BobN