Re: 'AT Oil Temp' light flashing....

Thanks for the help so far everyone.

I plugged the car up to a code reader tonight, and no general codes were reported. I guess the TCM doesn't talk to the main diagnositcs?

Jesper - The light is now only flashing sometimes. When it does flash, it starts about 15 minutes into my commute (no traffic, few lights).

Carl - Thanks! I wasn't aware of that site.

Bill - not sure of your email address either. I'm not noticing any difference in the drive of the car with the light flashing. Would I notice anything with a C solennoid? There is possibly a 'hard shift' into park, but I need to check on that if it happens tomorrow.

Thanks again! I hope to figure this out soon and post it to help the next poor sole that this happens to.

JCC

Reply to
jcc