Ventilation stuck on "heat"

I have a1994 Impreza. Its ventilation system puts out only hot air, no matter how I fiddle with the temp and ventilation selector knobs. A/C, vent, doesn't matter - I get the same hot air all the time.

Enginte temp gauge reads normal. Oil and coolant seem OK.

Any idea where the problem might be?

Reply to
David Hakala

The cable for the temperature selection control knob or dial is probably broken or disconnected. You may be able to see it by looking under the dash, if not you'll need to open up the console where the HVAC controls are.

Reply to
mulder

Yes. Something is broken.

Reply to