wanted: Vacuum Hose Plan

Hi

I need to install a new carb into a Subaru Libero (very small van) with

1100 cc machine. It's a Hitachi carb.

The problem is, there are about 12 vacuum hoses hanging around. Google only finds "look under the hood", but this mini-van of course doesnt have one.

Does anybody have a vacuum hose plan for a Subaru 1100cc machine (or similar)?

thx

Reply to
Matthias Hunstock

My suggestion; try the old or historic forum over at

.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan