Fuel gauge problems '95 Impreza

I've got a '95 Impreza outback wagon (2.2, awd, auto). The fuel gauge was all over the place, replaced the fuel level sender, and it worked right for a couple days, but now its just reading dead empty.

What else should I take a look at? I was getting current readings on the new one, and none on the old one, so I figured it was the level sender... guess not ;)

Thanks, Tom

Reply to
TorelliTom

I think the fuel sender needs ground so check the ground connections to the tank and the dashboard frame.

Remco

Reply to
remco