Well I did it, ordered an 2004 Forester XS.

2004 Forester XS, Black, 5spd. I can't wait. This will be my third Subaru (86 GL, 90 Legacy SI). And for anybody in Western Canada looking for a new (or used) Subie, call Saunders Subaru in Victoria - 250-474-2211, toll free 1888 898-9911. They smashed all the others in price, with non of the usual "doc fees", "admin fees" etc etc. Straight forward, No BS. Tell em Harry sent ya.

Harry Wilke, hjwilke@*nospam*telus.net