Well, I did it!

I took the plunge and am picking up my '03 TJ Sport tomorrow night!! Biggest difference between it and the '97 I used to have is I'll have the 4.0L and a hard top. Don't know what I'll do in the summer yet - I'll be too broke for a while to spring for a soft top. Maybe a bikini or something.

But at any rate I am happier than a pig in sh*t to have another Jeep!!!

Ken

Reply to
Ken Knapp

twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Rite on Ken!!!!

Jeff '03 TJ

Reply to
Jeff

Good for you Ken, I have the same year and model, lots of good fun. Frank Sawin

Reply to
Frank Sawin