What color is your Subaru

2005 Forester XT Premium in Champagne Gold O pal. Looks great with the black leather seats. Doesn't show the dirt either. I had to do a port order to get it just the way I wanted it equipped. Took 6 weeks.
Reply to
ZZ

Here in Finland, the Crystal Grey is just arriving to new MY05 models. This would have been my choice but unfortunately at the time I ordered mine, it wasn`t available. I believe you have had it in US for at least a year? In general, light colors are better for keeping the car clean, but in many models don`t look so stylish (Black is always black). I still didn`t liked the Impreza in Black - it lacks some agressive look for some reason. So my choice was Mica Blue (Rally).

"Patrick Fisher" kirjoitti viestissä: snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net...

Reply to
JP

WRB here as well on my '05 WRX. Is there any other appropriate color? :}

Reply to
DG
2005 WRX WRB 1999 SUS, green 1995 Impreza, red

and a teal blue Volvo...

Reply to
DG

Atlantic Blue

Reply to
Ron Joiner

Ron, I'm tossing up between silver and atlantic blue. Do you still think you made the right decision with the colour.

Does it look aqua under certain lighting conditions?

Thanks.

Reply to
Marky

Crystal Grey Metallic (CGM) is a new arrival for '05 models here in the US as well.

It's a sharp color - would have been my second choice if it were available in '04 when I bought mine.

Reply to
Patrick Fisher

I vote for Solid White. Doesn't show scratches and easy to repair, color match & buff out.

Also a great amateur rally color (one mud puddle leaves your car looking like a full day on the track). And if you get tired of it, it makes a great base for graffiti, too.

florian

(2 scratchy 'standard' green wagons and 1 white one since 01)

Reply to
Florian Feuser /FFF/

Silver '95 Legacy LS wagon. It is the exact color I wanted - I was just lucky to find one this color that was second hand :)

I think the coloor gives it a high-end eurosedan style :)

Reply to
PCB

I think my 85 turbo XT GL-10 is also supposed to be silver but it seems to always be the color of the mud I last ran through!

Reply to
JW

Titanium Pearl....doesn't show any dirt.

FRP '03 Legacy GT Sedan

Reply to
Frank Pyatt