What Kind of Screwdriver Needed To Remove Speakers

I bought some new speakers to replace the crappy ones in my '04 Outback Wagon. Crutchfield sent wiring harness adapters and instructions so I'm confident I can replace the speakers. They mention a T15 Torx driver to remove screws holding the speakers in place. Is this correct? I just dont want to remove the door panel and such only to find that I'm missing the proper tool when I'd rather get the driver if nnecessary before starting. Thanks in advance.

John

Reply to
busterb

Wouldnt it be easiest to buy a set of torx bits so that you will have the correct one despite the size? I believe we are talking of a investment around 10-15 dollars here.

"busterb" kirjoitti viestissä: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
JP

Not even that much if you just get the cheapy set from the local hardware store. Get the bits for about $5 that go in one of those universal screwdrivers or socket set.

-Kurt

JP wrote:

Reply to
Kurt C. Hack