Where to buy service tools for Subarus?

Anyone know where to buy service tools for Subarus? I'm looking for tools such as the cam holding tool for DOHC engines, and can't find any sources.

Reply to
ed

Ask a mechanic at a dealership where he buys his. I know at least for the XT and XT6 the factory service manuals have a special tool section with part numbers, which means these tools can be ordered a the parts department.

Reply to
johninKY