Where to buy spark plug wires for 1992 Loyale ?

I have a 1992 Loyale that is missing a bit when it's damp, so I think I need new spark plug wires.
Where is good place to get them?
Cheers.
Ken Harris wrote:

Hi,
Don't know where you are...
I generally use Subaru OEM wires in my '90, but had to grab a set in a hurry recently when my dealer was closed. They came from Kragen (could be Checker or Schuck's in other parts of the US--I'm in SoCal.) Autolite brand, and they seem to work fine--about $30, with a lifetime warranty for whatever that's worth on plug wires!
You can look 'em up at www.kragen.com which will send you to PartsAmerica or something like that. Hope this helps.
Good luck,
Rick
Oh dear!
Ken Harris wrote:

Autozone carries the Bosch line. I just got a set and they appear quite well made.
--
Ed Fortmiller | snipped-for-privacy@fortmiller.us | Hudson MA
*