Where to buy spark plug wires for 1992 Loyale ?

I have a 1992 Loyale that is missing a bit when it's damp, so I think I need new spark plug wires.

Where is good place to get them?

Cheers.

Reply to
Ken Harris

Hi,

Don't know where you are...

I generally use Subaru OEM wires in my '90, but had to grab a set in a hurry recently when my dealer was closed. They came from Kragen (could be Checker or Schuck's in other parts of the US--I'm in SoCal.) Autolite brand, and they seem to work fine--about $30, with a lifetime warranty for whatever that's worth on plug wires!

You can look 'em up at

which will send you to PartsAmerica or something like that. Hope this helps.

Good luck,

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

Reply to
Tony Burns

Autozone carries the Bosch line. I just got a set and they appear quite well made.

Reply to
Ed Fortmiller