Why did this happen to my legacy?

The light for check engine came on and remained that way after I ytuned engine off and turned it back on. Then the next day, it disppaeared. This happened in about a week after 30 k mile miantenance check.

During the time that "Check Engine" light was on, the light for "cruise" was on too. I couldn't tuned that off.

Reply to
mynameisbuddha

Some codes are sticky, others are not in my extensive CEL experience with 01 Outback.

Stop by Auto Zone when they're not busy and have em read yer odbii codes. The one that went away may still be in memory depending on what it was. Or throw $70 at a code reader at Wal mart, or $100 for the better one.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.