WRX in Bad Weather

Youd be struggling to get insurance for a WRX at 19 in the UK most places wouldn't quote me when i was 24 and 10 months!

Reply to
Ross

is an Excellent performing Car

Reply to
Eclipsed

The WRX is fantastic in the snow, and incredible fun in the summer. We get massive amounts of snow, and I have never been stuck yet. Its also great in the rain and good on dirt as well.

And it is WAY more fun than most of us deserve to have.

Reply to
FNO