WRX insurance UK

It's coming up to that time again. I've been with Privilege for some years and am paying around £560 all-in inc 70% protected NCB, business use, legal etc plus 3 points speeding. I've had a look around but found nothing cheaper. Does anyone know of a better deal?

Reply to
Clive

Try Liverpool Victoria, did me a good deal.

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

Thanks Nige...I'll check them out.

Reply to
Clive

I am being quoted 391 for the same sort of package through American Express, but then I do have a clean licence and am over 50. Your quote is probably pretty good.

David Betts snipped-for-privacy@motorsport.org.uk

Reply to
David Betts

Reply to