Buses and parts for sale

Folks,

I've got a 76 camper and a 72 camper both complete. The 72 is in decent shape. The 76 ist kaput, but the beam is good and the heater boxes and most of the camper interior. I've got jalousy windows, zbeds, sinks, larger upper bed and can cut out the top to retrofit a cot style camper. This works slick if you don't mind cutting the roof off of your bus. Not for the feint of heart. I also have a complete 72 van interior, seats and panels in brown in good condition. I'm interested in parting out the 72 and selling the 76 outright. Anyone need a project in NH. Neither of these vehicles have run in over 10 years. If you need any of this stuff, make me an offer.

Matt in NH

603.205.4430
Reply to
Matthewd