1994 pontiac sunbird

Okay now this is my wifes car shes having problems with her brake lights ive checked the fuses and their now blowen i changed the brakelight switch and still nothing so now i need some help with this can you email me back and help me LOL i cant think of anything else

Reply to
brionnehansen

Well, the fuses blow? Do they blow instantly, or only after you press the pedal down?

Somewhere one of the light lines is shorted to ground. Is it before or after the switch?

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey