1995 Acura Integra Rough Idle

Hi all, I just bought a very nice Integra for my wife to use. Car is immaculately kept with no issues other than this: When she drove it home last night, she noticed no problems at
all...even the A/C works which is rare for me. I went to start it up this afternoon, and noticed a little shuuder, or roughness. Took it down the block, ran OK,maybe a little underpowered, but I drive a 6 cyl. Legend, so that's why it feels that way to me. Coming back home, had to go up a pretty steep hill, and the car really seemed to be dogging out on me. I punched it, it went into OD and drove the hill fine. My question is there is NO check engine light on, it passed emmisions fine last summer and it just seems to be really rough. Its got 155k on it which I don;t think is a lot for these cars. Can someone steer me towards a solution? Thanks, Jay
it sounds like its not getting enough fuel. can you do a fuel pressure test?