1995 saab 900 (no reverse)

reverse has dissapeared, will not engage....... every other gear works fine.......... it has worked once in the past two weeks

Reply to
Tommy

"Tommy" wrote

Help us help you.

Get in the car. Look under the dash. How many pedals do you see?

Reply to
MasterBlaster

What if he replies "five"? I'm kidding, he won't respond.

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish

"Comboverfish" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@j44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Five pedals? Could be...more...

1) Foot feed 2) Brake 3) Clutch 4) Starter 5) High beam switch 6) Parking brake

We can dream...

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Parking brake *pedal?* Faugh. Whoever thought *that* was a good idea?

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I was thinking distortion and wah for the two extra pedals. That would go well with the free guitar with every new VW campaign.

Sincerely, Nigel Tufnel

Reply to
Comboverfish

"Comboverfish" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Hey, add them all up and we're up to eight pedals.

I figure it would be better for your health than an elliptical trainer and less likely later on to be found for 25 cents at a local garage sale.

Reply to
TeGGeR®