1997 Buick Park Avenue Altenator

I have taken out the alternator in a 1997 Buick Park Avenue. I can't seem to put the new one in. Can someone help me ASAP?

are there little copper/brass inserts in the bracket you need to tap back with a brass drift-use care not to break the 'ears' off that they are inserted in-also are you absolutely sure its the right alternator? late jp