1998 Saturn Automatic transmission problem

I have a 1998 Saturn sl with an automatic transmission it just hit

100058.00miles and the service engine soon light came on then about 3 miles later the transmission downshifted to 3rd gear and refused to shift up to 4th I pulled over and turned off the car then restarted the car and the shifting problem went away for about 40. more miles then did the same thing. I put a code reader on it and it came up with P0732 gear 2 incorrect ratio,P0733 gear 3,P0734 gear 4. Transmission fluid is not burnt smelling. can anyone steer me in the right direction? Thank you aj
Reply to
aj