1999 Grand Prix Cigarette lighters both stopped working (checked fuses)

Any thoughts on what else to do here.. I've replaced the fuse (15 amp), still no voltage from either one.

I've also done a ground test on the one.. with no luck.

Thanks

Reply to
markm75

Is there voltage at the fuse?

How does power get from the fuse to the lighters? Get the shop manual... are there any fusible links in there?

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey