2001 Chevrolet Venture - items in front of and behind the coil packs/ignition module

Don't know what's in front, but I'm pretty sure it's what's behind the coil s/module that is preventing their removal. I think it's called the purge so lenoid. Whatever is behind the coil/module assembly is preventing it's remo val. What do I do? Halp. Those rear 3 plugs are going to get changed this w eekend or I'm gonna go real crazy! Thanks in advance. And please don't tell me to go to a mechanic. I are tho roughly capable of performing this job. Just need a little help.

Incidentally is this the place to ask all sorts of freaky technical questio ns as they come to mind? I have to start writing them down. Yer know, theor etical stuff -

Reply to
Chris