Oil Leak Behind Ignition Coils ?

Question for Toyota Techs,

It appears I may have an oil leak behind the ignition coils. Is this possible? Before I tear into it ... On a 1998 4 Cyl Camry 5S-FE, is there an oil seal behind the bracket that the ignition coils mount too? Equivalent to near where the distributer o-ring would be on the older models.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
sdcbh

Found my answer after doing some further investigation: