2001 Dodge Grand Caravan - Insturment Cluster lights out.

I have a 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan with V6 3.3. The instrument cluster (speed, tach, fuel....) lights are out. I have checked fuses and there are none out. Are the bulbs easily replaced, or is this a major project? I have recently had a situation where leaving the interior lights on over night required jump starting the car - all seemed ok, but this occured shortly after. Advice and directions are welcome. Thanks

Reply to
dsacra