2002 nissan altimas 6 cly wont start after key was made

hi I have an 2002 Nissan Altima's 3.5L SE model I really don't know what happen to it I b ought at auction had no battery so starting from scratch ' oh and no
key yes no key //// so bought new battery and called a auto locksmith do guys know if its 2 keys or one ; well this guy made one for all and it don't even open the door ; would that cause it to not start , will it fits perfect and turns ignition no problem you can here the fuel pump going on it turns all the way no click n o nothing all lights go on cluster lights go on ' and gear shifter is lock wont go on to gear , please need your help I got one of those code readers and threw this out P1610 oh yes I think he over heard me talking that I did not no the problem why it did not start ; and it took him 2 days like 4 hours so need all the help
On Friday, May 15, 2015 at 9:18:02 PM UTC+8, sammyrocks66 wrote:

The locksmith would need the car's "security card" that lists things like ECU and radio codes to make a new key. Usually they are lost with 13-YO car, so he has to get info from Nissan quoting the VIN. It is possible that previous owner changed the locks, so replicating the original key is doomed to fail.