2008 Kia Optima LX Steering wheel shake

_______________

Update: Local Kia service HAS roadforce! Cleared the issue right up - no bent/wobbly rims. THIS is the 2008 Optima I remember!

Service won't comment on whatever Town Fair did to my rear wheels when they balanced them, but warned that my front brakes will need replacement SOON. As they wear, vibrations might occur causing a repeat of the jiggly steer ing wheel.

The angry Town Fair asst manager, who didn't like being caught in a lie, co mped their balancing, but I noticed a tech racing across the room to correc t the tech doing my balancing under supervision of the manager. There was a bit of interchange in Spanish, and some waving of hands.

The manager motioned him to go back to what he was doing(!).

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Those machines need to be recalibrated from time to time. Perhaps Town Fair doesn't want to pay to have it done.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

If that's all you gleaned from my Town Fair experience man are you naive.

Reply to
thekmanrocks