2016 Honda Odessy.

Someone I know wants to buy a 2016 Honda Odessy within a week or two, the car at a local dealership is priced at about $22,000. Wouldn't it be better to wait untill January 2017? I wonder how much they could save if they wait untill January 2017?

Reply to
JR

Steve W.

? I don't see a reply.

Reply to
JR

Probably none, usually the first part of the year is the worst time to buy because they are pushing the new stock and have already taken the hit for the "old" stock on the lot. Any incentives to get the old stock off the lot are gone.

October is about the best month to buy. It's the last quarter of the year and the dealers try to clear out remaining stock, it's also when they get some bigger incentives to move product, but wait until the last week or so to get a hungry salesman. Go in and look the thing over when there are NO salespeople around. Then come back on a crappy day to discuss price. If there's a trade in, don't bring it up until they have dropped the price and are ready to sign. And research the trades value before hand.

Reply to
Steve W.

Thanks for the info.

Reply to